logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Splitter doesn't process pbf data created with osmosis 0.39

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Mon Sep 19 22:48:24 BST 2011

On Mon, Sep 19, Michael Prinzing wrote:

> I am running the binary distribution of osmosis under Windows XP with
> Java 1.7. This should not be the problem since it is working with
> osmosis 0.38, but anyway: what was the environment in which you've
> tested successfully, and did you compile the source or use the
> precompiled binary?

I'm using IBM Java 1.6.0 sr9.2 or SUN Java 1.6.0.u23 on Linux/x86_64.
The input are several gigabyte big files produced by phyghtmap,
converted by a script with grep/sed to a v0.6 osm file and then with
osmosis 0.39 to osm.pbf to save disk space.

I'm using the precompiled splitter jar file.

  Thorsten