logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] make opposite cycleways is not working when using Taxi for bicycle-routing

From Chris66 chris66nrw at gmx.de on Sat Sep 17 09:16:52 BST 2011

Am 14.09.2011 22:13, schrieb Minko:

> If you use the style files instead of the mkgmap parameter, it is possible.

Thanx for your usefull information.

I have another question concerning the "make_opposite_cycleways" option:

Does the artifical generated way get some special tag like:

mkgmap:generated=yes ?

I'm using an overlay for ways having access=no to show red crosses
on these ways.

But the artificial way also seems to get an access=no + bicycle=yes
and so with my overlay also the red crosses.

So I need a possibility to check for the way been an artificial
way and a special tag as described above could do that.

Chris