logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Error while generating the index

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Wed Sep 14 22:29:28 BST 2011

Hi

> look in the data you can find the splitted pbf and the resulting img
> here: http://www.aighes.de/data/tile_with_problem.7z

Thanks. However I get a different error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.AssertionError: Invalid label
offset found 4611728
	at
uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.app.lbl.LBLFileReader.fetchLabel(LBLFileReader.java:86)
	at
uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.app.net.NETFileReader.readLabels(NETFileReader.java:187)
	at
uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.app.net.NETFileReader.getRoads(NETFileReader.java:87)

Also if I compile the pbf with the current version of mkgmap with
minimal options, I don't get the error. Anyway I shall look into the
error that I do see.

..Steve