logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Error while generating the index

From Henning Scholland osm at aighes.de on Thu Sep 8 09:29:04 BST 2011

Am 08.09.2011 10:18, schrieb Carsten Schwede:
> Hi Henning,
>
> do you have got a completely fresh version of mkgmap? Once I had also
> similiar errors, they were gone with a really fresh version of the
> sources. I had removed my local sources completely and had downloaded
> the mkgmap sources again.

I use always the compiled version from mkgmap-download-page. Also other
maps were fine. The Map of Germany is the biggest one with 106 tiles and
about 1.37gb. Last week with 2018 (I think)  everything was ok.

Has someone an older versions of mkgmap before addr-Tags integration was
added and could e-mail it to me? Then I could find the last working version.

Henning