logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mailing list problem from Aug 8

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sun Aug 14 21:18:43 BST 2011

Hi

I thought the mailing list was a bit quiet so I investigated a couple of
times but only just found a problem today, since the list in fact was
pretty quiet ;)

 From sometime late on Aug 8th any post sent to the mailing list
were not delivered straight away.

As far as I know all posts were queued and have now just been
delivered.

There was one on the 11th and three this evening.  However, if you did
post something since the 8th and it hasn't now turned up then you can
assume that you need to repost it.

..Steve