logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] includes for style file?

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Sun Aug 7 11:43:04 BST 2011

Hi,

if I look at the changes for the style files from the locator branch:
this are a lot of identical rules in several files. My experience with
software development is, that it is very difficult to have that in sync
over the time.

Isn't it possible to work with include files for styles, so that you
have only one master file, or to put it in another file which will
always be evaluated?

  Thorsten