logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2008: Improve assignment of city, zip code, region and country information for address search.

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at jemila.jazztel.es on Sat Jul 30 10:39:38 BST 2011

El 25/07/11 22:52, svn commit escribió:
> Version 2008 was commited by wanmil on 2011-07-25 21:52:55 +0100 (Mon, 25 Jul 2011)
>
> Improve assignment of city, zip code, region and country information for address search.
>
> It is now possible to use the OSM boundary information to assign the location fields city, zip code, region and country.
>
> This is the merge of the locator branch so see that for more detailed info.
I've been very busy last months and could not continue testing locator
branch, but just wanted to say congratulations and thanks to WanMil for
the great work he has done developing the locator tools.