logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Map installation problem from r1971 onward

From Martin mkmap at snailrun.de on Tue Jul 26 16:12:23 BST 2011

Hey Cliff,

I've no problem to transfer the map. I've used mkgmap r2008 and the latest splitter-version. Have you also tried to send the map to an usb-stick. Which Garmin do you use. How to you install the map on your Mac?! I never had your error on my Mac, also using older versions.

Cheers,
Martin