logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Merge locator branch back to trunk

From Martin mkgmap at snailrun.de on Fri Jul 22 14:41:11 BST 2011

So, I've tried Extremcarvers MTB-Map and there is something weird. His
maps work with leaving the city out.
But from where this problem with my maps comes, is not clear. I've tried
several options, but still get this error.
Now that I have Extremcarvers options I can try to find the option,
which causing this problem...
Sorry for bothering the list, please don't flame me...
Have I already said, that I would like to see the --gmapsupp-option
making maps, including the index?!

Cheers and happy weekend
Martin