logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Resolution/level range, rendering parallel routes

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Thu Jul 21 11:15:36 BST 2011

On 19/07/11 18:46, Jiri Klement wrote:
> Hi,
>
> [1] says that resolution or level range is not supported but in fact
> it works (tested on gpsmap 62s). It only needs to be written in
> opposite order (ie 3-1 instead of 1-3). Can you please change it so it
> works in both ways? It's really a minor issue but it should make it a
> bit easier for beginners :-)

Thanks for reporting this. In my testing however it seems that level
works as expected, but resolution does not.

  level 1-3 Works
  resolution 18-20 No
  resolution 20-18 'Works'

Attached patch fixes the problem that I see. Could you double-check and
if it really is level that doesn't work for you, can you provide some
kind of example?

Thanks
..Steve