logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Preventing Routing Node Creation

From michael lohr micha.lohr at web.de on Tue Jul 19 13:05:09 BST 2011

1. what do you mean by desirable rendering features?

2. to be honest, i never tried it extensivley. it works if there's only
a couple of roads like this around, but i don't know if the device
forces routing if say 80% of the roads have access=no. i always use a
non-routable code to prevent routing (ie. highways and bicycle routing)