logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Preventing Routing Node Creation

From Bill Lancashire bill.lancashire at o2.co.uk on Tue Jul 19 12:39:40 BST 2011

Many thanks for your suggestions.

!.  I want to use the code because of it's desirable rendering features
compared to an extended type of code.

2.  I've thought about this one, but does it prevent routing by any
means?.  I guess the routing nodes will still be formed.

Bill.