logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Preventing Routing Node Creation

From Bill Lancashire bill.lancashire at o2.co.uk on Tue Jul 19 10:45:08 BST 2011

Please excuse me coming to this mailing list with a 'beginners' question
but, believe me, I have searched widely without a solution.

I would like to know if is possible in a 'routing generation' compile to
have a command in the style 'lines' file which will prevent creation of
routing nodes completely for a specific code for which such nodes would
normally be created.

For example can something like this be used:

highway=* {add mkgmap:abxdef-ghj=false}        [0xXX]

Where 0xXX is the routable Garmin code.

Thanks for any guidance.

Bill.