logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Merge locator branch back to trunk

From Martin mkmap at snailrun.de on Mon Jul 18 22:21:45 BST 2011

Maybe Felix solution work with older devices, but for the Oregon 450 and a Nüvi1390 it didn't work.
I've tested both devices with serveral streets/places in different regions.
I've made 2 small videos (sorry for that poor quality)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQnWpqtu98s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0Km6uzWdoY

Another topic: Is it possible to update the --gmapsupp option to build maps including the index.

Cheers,
Martin