logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Using exit refs in routing directions

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Thu Jul 14 11:16:59 BST 2011

On 14.07.2011 12:12, Charlie Ferrero wrote:
> Using the default style, I get the same thing: "Exit right onto ramp".
> If I changed the OSM data so that the ramp was named "Exit 32" then of
> course the directions would say "Exit right onto Exit 32", but I was
> hoping that the ref=32 from the highway=motorway_junction could be used,
> irrespective of how the ramp was labelled.
Is the ramp two sections??

For me (with my style), ramps do work with the name of the next street
segment behind. Not sure what happens if the ramp is several sections (I
suppose the first real street behind should be used).
0x09 needs to be used! Doublecheck if that type is really used. Other
types wont work (not so sure about 0x08, which might work too).