logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Multipolygon/boundary relations and subrelations

From navmaps navmaps at navmaps.eu on Mon Jul 11 19:04:22 BST 2011

I've send Loll78 a message to check into this discussion, let's hope he
responds. It has to do with a proposed relation change which seems to be
intended to be applied to the France border. Luckily that border hasn't
changed yet. Take a look at
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relations/Proposed/boundary_segment

Cheers, Johan