logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Index and equally named cities

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Fri Jul 8 12:16:55 BST 2011

Martin,

I don't want to merge changes from one branch to another branch. The
advantage of the branch is that one can concentrate on the development
of a few specific things only (better assignment of city/region/country
information in the locator branch). Merging unfinished developments from
another branch might introduce new problems.

Of course once the changes from the city-region branch are merged back
to the trunk I will apply the changes to the locator branch soon.

At the moment you can do that yourself:
* Create a patch between the city-region branch and r1973
* Apply this patch to the locator branch

WanMil