logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] problem with highway=cycleway in default style

From Ben Konrath ben at bagu.org on Tue Jul 5 17:14:05 BST 2011

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 1:04 PM, Felix Hartmann <extremecarver at gmail.com> wrote:
[snip]
> But there is no difference in routing between 0x07 and 0x16!
> (else my maps wouldn't work...)
>
> There are only very few types that have very special attributes and they
> only differ in the routing instructions but not the access rights like
> the ones for junctions and roundabouts (well and then there are the
> ferry types that are super special)

Ah ok, I understand what you were getting at now. Changing 0x07 to
0x16 make my GPS draw a trail or path, not an alley. With 0x07,
hovering above the way pops up 'Alley' while 0x16 pops up the path
name. I just think 0x16 is more correct for cycleway.

Ben