logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Splitter PBF support patch

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Sun Jun 19 22:32:15 BST 2011

Push push. Still not commited...

Would be nice if the splitter trunk would get the PBF support implemented.
I used: http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/28/splitter-r175.zip
without any probs for my latest round of map updates (and due to my
overly extensive style, I'm usually one of the first to run into bugs).

Also +1 for making pbf the default output.