logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Mkgmap dropping data: Area too small to split at...

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sat Jun 18 16:06:16 BST 2011

Hi Nop,

this is a known mkgmap problem and there have been several questions
about that within the last month.

You might read:
http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/pipermail/mkgmap-dev/2011q1/009960.html

The only possible solution is to split the polygon so that it contains
less points (either by selecting the splitter split points or by
changing the osm data). But that's a try and error solution.

WanMil