logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Footways/cycleways and motorcars

From Francisco Moraes francisco.moraes at gmail.com on Wed Jun 15 23:59:40 BST 2011

Hi,

The other day, while routing to a geocache, my Oregon wanted me to
"turn" into a greenway which was close to where the geocache would be.
Is there a way to avoid this by default? Seems to me that the default
style should imply motorcar=no on footway and probably also on a cycleway.

If not, should I change the greenways to add the explicit motorcar=no or
doing that via style is better? I have not used styles, so I assume it
would be simple to override the default just for that.

Francisco