logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Searching for postal_code

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Mon Jun 13 14:33:01 BST 2011

Hi Martin,

you need to use the locator branch (I am sure your are doing so).

The last line in your style rules contains an error in the set
(mkgmap:postcode instead of mkgmap:postalcode):
mkgmap:postal_code!=* & mkgmap:postcode=* { set
mkgmap:postal_code='${mkgmap:postcode}' }

What are you searching for? POIs? Street names? Which search fields are
you filling? There might be some problems left with searching for zip
codes. It's not very well tested.

WanMil