logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [locator] What's next?

From navmaps navmaps at navmaps.eu on Wed Jun 8 22:58:33 BST 2011

Dear Wanmil

1. I would like to see it merged, you've done a great job on it
2. bug 1: please add 'België - Belgique - Belgien' to LocatorConfig.xml
3. bug 2: it's impossible to get the Dutch city of Middelburg in the
index. I did a test changing the boundary name to Middleburg which
worked great. Somehow Middelburg is not working (up untill version 1961)

Johan