logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] River flooding with r1955

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Tue Jun 7 13:44:04 BST 2011

On Tue, Jun 07, 2011 at 08:09:13AM -0400, Francisco Moraes wrote:
>On 2:59 PM, Francisco Moraes wrote:
>> Any thoughts on what I should look for and what mkgmap settings I can
>> use to debug the problem? The default log options don't seem to show
>> any problem. I guess I will try using the XML output path and see if
>> I still have the issue.
>Tried again with the splitter XML output and got the same exact result.
>The area between Eno River and Little River is still flooding. Thoughts?

You do not seem to provide -Dlog.config to the mkgmap run. Can you try
with my logging.properties at http://www.polkupyoraily.net/osm/ please?
Look for warnings about multipolygons, coastline, and unclosed areas.

The splitter --pbf seems to work well with Steve's patch in place. I
generated finland.osm.pbf today using the PBF splitter and got a few
legitimate warnings for unclosed polygons and anti-islands. Yesterday,
it gave me the same warnings about dead-end oneways as the XML splitter.
So, I do trust your work on the PBF splitter now.

	Marko