logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [locator] What's next?

From Henning Scholland osm at aighes.de on Mon Jun 6 21:45:13 BST 2011

Hi,
I used osmconvert, o5mfilter and todays germany.osm.pbf from geofabrik
(gwdg-mirror).

osmconvert.exe germany.osm.pbf --out-o5m >germany.o5m
o5mfilter.exe germany.o5m --keep-nodes=
--keep-ways-relations="boundary=administrative =postal_code" >grenzen.osm

This took just 2 minutes and the result seems to be ok, but I just took
a look into data with josm. The size of germany.o5m is about 1.4 GB.