logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Index with Greek names (PATCH) -> MDR_TRIM_SC.CXX-808-6.16.3.0

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Thu Jun 2 15:39:12 BST 2011

On 01/06/11 20:36, Peter Lerner wrote:
> Steve,
>
> I tested the greek_index patch patch only. I assumed it was an
> alternative to the translit_first patch. Was it? Or should it accumulate?

No, greek_index is a simple patch, which although it seemed to help
doesn't really deal with the major problems that existed.

translit_first is a separate patch and will fix a lot more things.

Sorry if that was not clear.

..Steve

PS

>...	Size of mapset ca. 3810,3 MB, on SDCard only 7781,8 MB

I've often seen that message, just assumed that Mapsource was confused
somehow and the problem would go away reattaching the SD card. But if
you have a reproducible case where this is not true let me know.