logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Index and equally named cities

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Wed Jun 1 17:56:25 BST 2011

Looks good to me.
There is one crude thing left but hopefully you can fix that too.

I have modified the testcase (attached). It contains now one street with
each permutation of
name=Street1 / Street2
city=City1 / City2
region=Region / Region2

Performing some searches gives the following results:
* Searching for street only gives the expected 4 results
* Searching for a street/city combination gives the expected 2 results
* Searching for a street/region combination gives the expected 2 results
* Adding a country to the searches is working too (might have to add
another permutation with a 2nd country)

* Searching for street, city and region gives one expected result only
when searching for Street1/City2/Region1 or Street2/City2/Region1. All
other combinations return two results with both regions.

WanMil