logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Mapsource Error MDR_TRIM_ADDR.CXX-440-6.16.3.0

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Mon May 30 13:39:06 BST 2011

Hi Peter

It does appear to be something to do with the lowercase characters in
the labels after transliteration.

The attached patch fixes the problem for your example files.

I think there is more to do since we shouldn't be putting lowercase
letters into the img files in the first place.

There is another very big problem with those tiles as I get a lot of
streets that cannot be found. This is because the sorted road index in
NET is very badly sorted for some reason.

..Steve