logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Locator_Branch. All POI miss names if they are not present in resolution 24

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Wed May 25 21:49:42 BST 2011

> Found another bug in the locator branch. If you create a POI like
> amenity=subway_entrance [0x45 resolution 24 continue]
> amenity=subway_entrance [0x11100 resolution 23-22]
>
> The name is missing from the POI in resolution 23-22.

How did you test that?

I tried to use the following points style file with the trunk and with
the locator:
amenity=restaurant { name '${name} 24' } [0x2a01 resolution 24 continue]
amenity=restaurant { name '${name} 22' } [0x2e05 resolution 23-22]

0x2e05 should be the pharmacy code.

In both cases (trunk and locator) I could only see restaurants with name
"XXX 24" but no pharmacies (or any other POI) with name "XXX 22". I
don't know if that's the expected behaviour for the trunk.
But I can see no difference between locator and trunk.

WanMil