logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Splitter PBF support patch

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Mon May 23 11:34:57 BST 2011

Hi

> Ok, take 2 on the splitter PBF patch. All new files should be present. I
> also fixed the EOL mode, so the diffs should be better. I don't have
> commit access and not looking for it at this point.

I have committed this on a new pbf-write branch. I've left out the
removal of the @Override annotations however.

I'm not against removing them (we don't use them in mkgmap) but we
should do it as a separate checkin if that is what we decide to do.

I'm also in favour of making the default output type PBF, or at the very
least having the output type be the same as the input type.

Thanks

..Steve