logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Splitter PBF support patch

From Francisco Moraes francisco.moraes at gmail.com on Sun May 22 22:03:00 BST 2011

On 5/22/2011 4:35 PM, mkgmap-dev-request at lists.mkgmap.org.uk wrote:
> I've downloaded the splitter from trunk, but how can I splitt the files into pbf-format. --pbf or output=pbf didn't work.
> And does the locator-branch already can handle pbf-files?
The code has not been committed to SVN yet. You need to apply the patch
on top of the trunk code. The patch currently uses --pbf option to
enable PBF output. I will change it to --output=pbf as suggested on the
next patch once I hear confirmation about the unreferenced node issues
that have been reported as I think that also happens on the XML output path.

Francisco