logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] generate-sea is broken from rev 1760

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Fri May 20 19:53:52 BST 2011

Ok, but that's very important. r1759 cannot be compared. It's a release
from a branch and I don't want to invest time after comparing apples and
pears.

Between r1750 and 1760 there have been massive changes to the
SeaGenerator class because the floodblocker was merged.

So could you please check with your testcase data if r1755 produces no
flooding and r1760 does?

Thanks!
WanMil