logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Splitter PBF support patch

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Thu May 19 21:46:57 BST 2011

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 03:37:19PM -0400, Francisco Moraes wrote:
>Ok, take 2 on the splitter PBF patch. All new files should be present. I
>also fixed the EOL mode, so the diffs should be better.

That would explain why the new diff is shorter. I guess we should always
"svn propset svn:eol-style native" on all non-binary files.

>To enable the PBF output, I added the option --pbf. If omitted, it
>should output the normal .osm.gz format.

Doh, I missed this. I had the broken *.osm.pbf files lying around from a
previous broken run, and was just about to complain that the patch fails
to close the polygons, as your initial splitter.jar release did. I will
try this one more time on today's finland.osm.pbf, but I will report the
results tomorrow.

	Marko