logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap_locator choking if --index not given

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Thu May 19 18:08:42 BST 2011

I haven't observed such a situation up to now.

If you want to know what happens you might connect with jvisualvm and
provide the stack trace of the situation when you think that mkgmap
locator crashes.

The locator branch still has pre alpha status so everything is possible.

WanMil

P.S.: By the way: did you solve your compile problems?
P.P.S.: I cannot reproduce that the locator branch chokes when not
providing --index. Did you apply any patches?