logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] problems with rendering of long riverbank (multipolygons)

From Henning Scholland osm at aighes.de on Thu May 19 15:53:16 BST 2011

Am 19.05.2011 16:43, schrieb Minko:
> How do I configure this split radius?
> I have examined the nodes close to the tile borders, they are within 500 m outside of the tile borders. I have splitted my maps with an overlap=3000.

Hi
--overlap is the parameter, which influence the split radius. But this
wont help you solving your problem.

I also think, that this problem have to be fixed in the splitter. E.g.
process MP and other huge polygons in splitter and not in mkgmap.
splitter should have all needed information. Another solution would be
to keep all nodes and ways inside one tile, which belong to an objekte
which has at least one node in the area.

Henning