logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] problems with gmapi-builder

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Wed May 18 20:21:38 BST 2011

OK, That Wiki version is missing some things, such as index file support and latin-1 encoding.

Try the attached file: It's a version which I sent to this list a few months ago.

I'll try to update this version in a few days to include the TYP file fix from the Wiki too.

Here's an example command line call, which includes index files:

$ gmapi-builder.py -t 14000000.tdb -b 14000000.img -s 14.TYP -i 14000000.mdx -m 14000000_mdr.img *.img