logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [locator] Simplifying the check line in polygon

From navmaps navmaps at navmaps.eu on Sun May 15 14:00:35 BST 2011

Hi Wanmil

I don't propose spending too much time working on efficiency. First of
all: a boundary is a boundary. All elements inside should exactly match
the 'real world' boundary in order to avoid highways to be found in the
next city. Second: there's still some quality problems in the locator
(like streets which only can be found by selecting all streets first,
streets which can't be found selecting the city and then the
corresponding street). Third: what I did was having a modern computer
(I5-750 processor), and having the computer processing the map
generation whilst doing other things like eg drinking a beer/watching a
football game etc.

Cheers, Johan