logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [locator] Europe boundary data for download

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Wed May 11 11:44:16 BST 2011

I have tried to compile a Europe bounds set but still get stuck on the first step. Somehow I can't write the results to a pbf or osm file. My osmosis options are:

set OSMOSIS_OPTIONS=--read-pbf c:\downloads\europe.osm.pbf --bounding-box bottom=41 left=-6 top=57 right=16 --tf accept-ways boundary=administrative --used-node --write-pbf bways.osm.pbf

I'm using osmosis v0.39, OS is windows vista 32 bits

This results after a few hours in a bways.osm.pbf of 130 bytes :-(

Will there be a new European bounds file available soon?