logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [locator] Europe boundary data for download

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Mon May 2 20:46:49 BST 2011

> On May 1, 2011, at 21:50, WanMil wrote:
>
>> I have also errors in a boundary file. Something seem to be wrong with
>> the write or the reader. I am checking that...
>
> I just updated to SVN revision 1935: the malformed input error has not yet reappeared.
>
> You may have caught the error here.
>
> Cheers.

Yes, you were quicker than me writing the email :-)
I found the bug. The Java stream for reading the data has two skip
methods (which is used to not read boundaries outside the tile bounds).
One correct skip method and one incorrect. Now you can guess which one I
used....

So r1935 has fixed the bug. The compiled boundaries need not be
downloaded again. Additionally I committed the changes in the trunk up
to r1932.

WanMil