logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [locator] Separate boundary files

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Sat Apr 30 17:57:12 BST 2011

On Apr 30, 2011, at 15:13, WanMil wrote:

> Could you please try to run the BoundaryFile2Gpx converter for this
> boundary file?
>
> Does it throw the same error? I am not sure if I there is a problem with
> the big- and little-endian order on Mac versus PC?

The converter does not produce an error. I get the following output:

true
false
bounds_2050000_100000.bnd
Start converting bounds_2050000_100000.bnd
318 boundaries loaded
Finished bounds_2050000_100000.bnd

(Since I am using an Intel Mac there should not be an endian problem.)

I'll see if I can narrow down the problem on my side.

Cheers.