logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [locator] Osmosis parameters required

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Sat Apr 30 11:13:10 BST 2011

El 30/04/11 00:59, WanMil escribió:
> I have the problem that some ways are missing in the osmosis filtered dump.
>
> Here is my osmosis call:
> osmosis.bat --rb europe.osm.pbf --tf accept-ways boundary=administrative
>    --tf accept-relations boundary=administrative --used-way --used-node
> --wx europe-boundaries.osm.gz
>
> One example what is missing so far:
> Relation 7374 (http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/7374)
> Missing way 41119221 (http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/41119221)
> The way is not tagged with boundary=administrative but is a member of
> the boundary=administrative tagged relation 7374.
Is that the only way missing in this relation? Ways 40404314 and
37208295 are not tagged boundary=administrative, are they present?
I have the same problem with relation 342099: ways 85765542 and 85765550
are missing. I tried several ways of running osmosis but didn't succeed.
I think the accept-ways part of the osmosis run is discarding those ways
not tagged administrative, although they are part of a
boundary=administrative mp. I tried to extract ways and mp in separate
osmosis runs, but I get a java heap space error with any of the commands
below:
osmosis --rb spain.osm.pbf --tf accept-relations boundary=administrative
--used-node --used-way --tf reject-ways --tf reject-nodes --write-xml
file="spain-boundaries3.osm"
osmosis --rb spain.osm.pbf --tf accept-relations boundary=administrative
--used-node --used-way  --write-xml file="spain-boundaries3.osm"
Adding --used-way discards some ways tagged boundary=administrative
which are not members of multipolygons. I'm currently checking those
discarded from the spain-boundaries.osm (38) and some of them were
wrongly tagged as administrative or islands missing in the continental
admin_level=8 multipolygon, but others seem to be correct (e.g. ways
30108987, 32892880 and 31408486)