logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] junction=roundabout

From Dermot McNally dermotm at gmail.com on Sat Apr 23 17:14:24 BST 2011

On 23 April 2011 16:41, Minko <ligfietser at online.nl> wrote:
> a) because it is part of that roundabout. See

Yes, I see now, that alone makes it all make sense. And it also means
that the oneway=no suggestions of others won't work either.

The best I can come up with is to have separate ways for the cycle
path part, either not tagged as roundabout at all or tagged oneway=no.

I'd consider it very unwise to have roundabouts default to 2-way for
cyclists. The ones around here do enough mad stuff without having them
come the wrong way around a roundabout too...

Dermot