logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] junction=roundabout

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Sat Apr 23 08:12:53 BST 2011

Thanks Marko, I didn't notice it until now ;-)

I cannot {add oneway=no} with the style file rules because all roundabouts are hardcoded set to oneway=yes.
So this means if someone didnt tag a roundabout with a tag oneway=* there will be allways oneway=yes and I cannot see if this yes is hardcoded or not.
Or can I use something like junction=roundabout & mkgmap:oneway=yes {set oneway=no} ??

Is it not better to add this rule to the default style file instead of hard coding it?