logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] routing issues with multiple lines & address search

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Thu Apr 21 10:54:12 BST 2011

Sorry I was mistaken, I didnt search well. If I don't specify the place name, all the streets are found. If I specify a place name, less results show up.

About the other routing problems, I think I've found a solution to the overlay lines which are routable (had to add road_speed and road_class in the style file)

Wanmil wrote:

> Wanmil,
>
> Speaking about the index, do you have an idea why when in Mapsource the address search streets are connected with the right city (map made with the locator jar) on the gps the address search is not as good and many streets are not connected to a place name?

I have no idea. Mapsource creates its own index when uploading the map
to the GPS. Maybe somethings wrong with the mkgmap index and that's the
point where it is revealed.