logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Sea (or lakes) bug

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Fri Mar 25 21:51:12 GMT 2011

Nakor,

thanks for the very minimalistic example. This is great because that's
easy to debug.

With generate-sea=multipolygon the SeaGenerator works fine but there
seems to be a bug in the multipolygon processing which causes flooding
of the north part.

I haven't tried generate-sea=polygon. Maybe someone else can test this
and track that down?

WanMil