logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Running mkgmap in Eclipse

From walter.wright at gmail.com walter.wright at gmail.com on Thu Mar 24 16:32:25 GMT 2011

Hi Steve,

I'm really baffled about this.

To eliminate any conflicts with the rest of the project, I just visited a
work colleague, got him to start up a new Eclipse Java 1.6 project and type
in just the Class and the get() method declarations. That produces the same
error.

If there are any fellow Eclipse users watching, I'd be interested to know
if anything is reported with respect to this Class (warnings even)?.
The version of Eclipse I use was downloaded about 4 weeks ago from the
Apache site, so it's not stale.
The JVM is version 1.6.0_06.

Cheers,
Walter