logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] broken charset in latest mkgmap

From Michał Rogala michal.rogala at gmail.com on Thu Mar 24 15:31:01 GMT 2011

Thanks, without --charset everything works great!.

I have just one more question - without --charset parameter - default
is latin1. With latin1 all street names are lowercase but with
--code-page=1250 all names are uppercase (in MapSource). Why there is
such difference?

best regards

Michal Rogala