logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Address search issues

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Wed Mar 23 15:15:06 GMT 2011

On 22/03/11 00:44, Bartosz Fabianowski wrote:
> I made a fresh map, just to make sure there absolutely no cruft left
> anywhere. I used the newest italy.osm.pbf this time and the following
> mkgmap options:

Thanks, I have seen some strangeness with it, although not clear if it
is quite what you are seeing.  I have a Legend, which I believe is very
similar to the Vista.

 From your first message, it seemed like you had problems with just a
single tile. If so it would be to have that or indeed the smallest map
that shows the problem.

I have an idea what it might be, could you try the attached patch?

..Steve