logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Missing sea in northern Italy

From Daniela Duerbeck daniela.duerbeck at gmx.de on Fri Mar 18 23:10:26 GMT 2011

Thorsten Kukuk wrote:

> Which IDs are you using? Looks like the problem I had when
> I used the background ID 0x4b for land.
> I have now:
> - 0x4b background
> - 0x32 sea
> - 0x26 natural=land

I had used a different ID for land and have two for sea, so I changed
the ID for land to 0x26, in vain. But what looks even worse than a
rectangular crop from Europe is Italy from geofabrik with my settings.
Looks like a patchwork tapestry in mapsource.
If you have some spare time could you perhaps create a map from Italy
(geofabrik)and look whether it looks good in mapsource?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Dani