logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] NSIS installer improvements phase 2 v2

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Fri Mar 11 12:51:33 GMT 2011

On Fri, Mar 11, Minko wrote:

> Thorsten, I have now tried to install your bicycle layer, but this gave several errors
> in Mapsource and the map didnt show up.
> Duplicated FID, TYP file not found, productcode in registry doesnt match with tdb file.
> Looks like its not possible to use the same Family ID's on different maps.....

Strange, it works fine here. Which MapSource version do you have?
I'm using the latest MapSource and Basecamp.
Especially the "productcode in registry doesn't match with tdb file"
sounds like you have other maps with the same FID already installed
or soemthing with the registry is wrong?

Here are two screenshots from Mapsource and regedit with all the
maps installed:
http://www.thkukuk.de/tmp/Mapsource.jpeg
http://www.thkukuk.de/tmp/regedit.jpeg

  Thorsten

GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)